Volunteer Information for the 2023-2024 School Year will be available on July 25, 2023.
CARROLL ISD VOLUNTEER DO'S AND DON'TS
- Complete your application and background check before volunteering.
- Check-in with the front office upon arrival. Please bring your driver's license with you each time.
- Wear appropriate clothing for your volunteer assignment.
- Show up unexpected without campus approval or approval that you are an approved volunteer.
- Bring younger non school-aged children without permission from the campus.
- Discuss other students.
- Volunteer when you are feeling ill.
- Take pictures of a student who isn't your child.